Saturday, May 25, 2013

Corona Summer Promotion

My post where I attempt to definitively answer the internet mystery, is Corona Familiar just Corona in a big brown bottle or are they distinct beers, is one of my most viewed posts. Perhaps that is why Corona's marketing reached out to me and asked me to share their Corona Summer promotion. What is it?

Well, summer is finally arriving (however slowly and belatedly). Do you like to get outside? Do you like to have fun? Do you drink beer? Maybe a Corona on a hot summer day? Do you have the ability to take pictures (come on, I know you have a phone that takes pictures)? Then all you do is take pictures of you and your friends having summer fun and having some Coronas and send them in to the Corona summer website. If they like your photos, they may put them in their ads.

In addition, they have some swag to help promote this affair. They were gracious enough to be sending me some of the items. When they arrive, I will share them with either some readers here or maybe at some of those great summer fun events, the beer fest.

They are  hitting this on several platforms, here are all the links:
Corona Summer Site: www.CoronaSummer.com  

And here are some of the items of swag provided by Corona: Beach blanket, iPod speakers, t-shirt (if you would like one of the items, send me an email at doingbeerjustice@gmail.com ):


No comments:

Post a Comment