Friday, August 27, 2010

Boulevard Brewing Co. Lunar Ale

This is bottle-conditioned.  I've never seen a bottle-conditioned ale that is also a twist-off, but let's give it a try.  It pours a reddish light brown with surprisingly no head for a bottle-conditioned beer.  I must be sensitive to the taste of yeast.  If you have read previous posts of mine, you also know that I don't care for the taste of yeast.  This beer tastes of only one thing to me, yeast.  Therefore, I don't care for it at all.  Someone who likes hefeweizens would probably really like this.

If like me, you don't like yeast, don't worry, Boulevard makes a wide range of other beers that are consistenly tasty and high quality.  Boulevard is out of Kansas City, Missouri.

http://www.boulevard.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment